We’re sad to learn something prompted a return request - we want to make things right! If we sent you (or your gift recipient) an incorrect order or damaged/defective items, please accept our sincere apology.
Most orders are eligible for Azuma's Moon’s 14-day return policy – the 14-day countdown begins when the order is delivered as confirmed by the courier. The return policy also applies to requests for exchanges.
Unfortunately, if the return request is made outside of this 14-day window, we won’t be able to honor the return request.
Please review the qualifying criteria for returns:
- Poor, defective, and damaged conditions – please take a photo to submit to Azuma's Moon when the product is delivered (mobile phone photos acceptable).
- Complete sets must be returned – if purchased as a set or special bundle, individual items should not be returned alone.
- Items must be in the original packaging and unused.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Products that become damaged or have missing parts after delivery for reasons not caused by Azuma's Moon.
- Products with return requests greater than 14 days from the courier-confirmed delivery date.
- Incomplete product sets.
- Products that have been used or don’t have the Azuma's Moon original packaging.
- Products not purchased directly from Azuma's Moon – but bought from a Retail Partner (please contact them).
- Gifts now purchased directly from Azuma's Moon – please check with the person who sent the gift to you before contacting Azuma's Moon.
- Gift Cards
Please follow these steps when requesting a return:
For self serve returns, follow this link
Step 1: Please send the Order # and a Photo of the items received – this way we can see the incorrect products, or the damaged/defective items; send to our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Returns are FREE to you; we will create and send a Return Label to you.
Step 3: Print the Return Label and the return instructions we send to you.
Step 4: Ship your returned items to Azuma's Moon by following the return instructions we send to you. Please allow up to 10 business days for our receipt and processing.
If you’re owed a refund, that means something didn’t go the way it should have – we apologize for every inconvenience!
Once we receive and inspect your return, we’ll send you an update email. If the return criteria is met, an approved refund will be processed and returned to the original method of payment.
Though bank processing times vary, please Contact Us if you don’t see refund activity after 14 days.
Regarding GIFTS, if the item was marked as a gift when purchased from Azuma's Moon and shipped directly to the gift recipient, a gift credit for the value of the return can be sent to the gift recipient.
1 - The gift recipient must contact the person who sent the gift and verify the jewelry was purchased from Azuma's Moon – and not a retail partner.
2 - Once the returned item is received and inspected, a gift certificate will be sent to the gift recipient.
Note - if the item was NOT marked as a gift when purchased or it wasn’t delivered directly to the gift recipient, then an eligible refund will be processed and returned to the original method of payment.